Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wednesday 18/5/16

9MD

P2

Well done everyone for getting over 80 points. Awesome work team! We will have to discuss the reward for the improved focus on your learning tasks.
 I enjoyed reading your thoughtful contributions to the padlet about Assessment.I think I can understand how you feel and I have certainly had very similar experiences. We are all learners.

Lesson Sequence.

Silent Reading

Livewire Learning: We are still working on sentence structure and today we will be looking at simple, complex and compound sentences.

Click here to go to Livewire Learning


LI:

We will continue to listen to and read extended short story, " Flowers for Algernon" by Daniel Keyes

SC: I can listen and follow the written text.
SC: I can begin to think about the issues facing the main character.

Click here to go to written text













No comments:

Post a Comment