Thursday, May 12, 2016

Thursday 12/5/16

P1

9MD

Today we are going to work to respond to some questions about the story Josefa and the VU using the SEXY paragraph structure. You can find the task sheet in your student dashboard. Access this through the link I sent you yesterday.

As I was unable to use Hapara this morning, I have some copies of a note taking sheet to help guide you to gather the information you will need to write your SEXY paragraph.

You will need to listen again to the part of the story indicated on your task sheet.


LI: We are working to gather information to write a SEXY paragraph in response to a question from Josefa and the VU.

SC: I can use the note taking sheet to guide me to gather the information about the question that I can use to write a SEXY paragraph.
SC: I have made specific notes about supporting details and I have been able to identify a quote to support my work.
SC: I can make a link from this story/issue to a wider context and reflect about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment