Thursday, May 5, 2016

Thursday 5/5/16

9MD P 1 English

Great work on the padlet, showing some good understanding of the issues Joesfa was facing.

Today we are going to be going over the SEXY paragraph structure in your work from yesterday and I am looking forward to people sharing their work.


We are still focusing on what makes an effective character description, and the structure of the SEXY paragraph in your written answers.

Lesson Sequence

Silent Reading

Livewire

SC: I  used the SEXY paragraph structure in my written answer.
       I have a statement, and explanation with examples ( supporting evidence)
       I have considered whY these factors are important in the challenges Joesfa faces.


Listen to the Story.

Joesfa and the Vu Part Two, Family Relationships and more conflict.Joesfa and the Vu

No comments:

Post a Comment